Sunday, October 12, 2008

God's Gifts

My sister is still with us. Still in ICU waiting for the infection to be healed so they can do the pacemaker operation.
We are having beautiful weather and we can see the beautiful color all around us. There is a spot about 10 miles from here that has an open vista with such beautiful color. Going north or going south you are blessed with beautiful color.
Gas has gone down.
These are all gifts; after the hectic last couple of weeks lets not forget to thank God for the things around us. We have many wants and needs but God is good and lets not forget it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have a tense time being worried and all.
Tomorrow I will hopefully be able to go out and take some pictures. I was walking today through some very nice areas and the light together with the colours of the leaves really made me feeling good: A great garden!
My best wishes for you Joyce and your family. I hope you have a possibility to come out of the house and actually enjoy these vistas.

Anonymous said...

Yes praise the Lord for His mercy and goodness.

I'll pray for your sister.

Oh p.s. if you use bloglines, my bloglines feed for my blog isn't working for some reason. I have posted it's just not coming up in bloglines