Monday, October 13, 2008

Waiting

Today I had to go to the doctor's office for blood work. I went early for two reasons. One because I was fasting and two because I wanted to get back home as soon as possible. They were starting a new system within the lab.
It was amazing how different people can act. Most just waited but a few got very upset. It didn't make things go faster. The staff are very good at seeing first come first served.
Update: My sister is still in ICU but the infection is gone. She was so sure that pacemaker would go in today but she is waiting to.
The trip up was beautiful. The colorful trees mixed in with the pines makes for such a pretty picture. Living in the country in a small town and having forest all around is great.

3 comments:

Raine said...

Thats rough about your sister and her husband. I hope the infection clears and her subsequent surgery goes perfectly.

Anonymous said...

glad that her infection is gone! it's so beautiful right now. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to the doc. :)

Anonymous said...

so glad to read your sister's infection has gone, I hope the pacemaker gets fitted soon

Hugs.