Friday, October 31, 2008

Good News

I am so happy! and for a few reasons.
I received an e-mail from my sister! She is home. Still weak but said the good Lord sent her back twice so there must be something she still needs to do here on earth.
My one son who came up and insulated with foam around my windows called and asked how it was working. I didn't have much to say BUT when I went to bed last night it dawned on me- I am not feeling a breeze from the window . I can face away from the wall. Its strange how when things are better you don't always realize it; you just enjoy.
I am getting fuel assistance and a check has been sent to the company that provides my propane. When you get some help paying the heating bill it is nice. More food on the table and less covering while sitting in the chair in the front room.
My friend thats having a problem with her blood pressure may have finally gotten some answers and how to get better.
I hopefully can go downstairs in my basement and straighten it some more now that a load of junk went to refuse place.
Still need to pray for another friend with medical problems.
But I have had a good week and I am so thankful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippee...no air coming through the windows. that is good!

Anonymous said...

Dear. Yes. Just be careful on that stairs. Had a very simple change on the door of my living room and now the feet are not in the breeze anymore. Simple things.

Anonymous said...

Lots of blessings! So pleased for you Joyce.

Hugs.

Katie said...

I like what you said not realizing when things are better - just enjoying it. I think I forget to thank God for many blessings because of that! Thank you for reminding me. Love you.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Thanks all of you for your good thoughts. I am a very fortunate person. I hope I can always remember how fortunate I am regardless of what happens.