Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Updates

Monday I went up to Marquette Mi. for a check up on my heart monitor. I had a few spells that they could see but when the tech took the results to the cardiologist he said that he wasn't to concerned? The tech said he was going to show the doctor that put in the monitor and he might get in touch with me for a change in my meds. Oh well! On monday during that trip of 96.5 miles each way we saw rain,snow,fog and bright sunlight. The roads were wet and dry but had nothing staying on the roads. It was amazing how many changes and how fast they came. I was driven up there by a wonderful lady from church and her delightful 6 year old daughter.
My sister is supposed to come home today from the nursing home. That is for sure answered prayer! May she get backher strength fast.
Today my son is supposed to come up with my little greatgranddaughter. she is 15 months old now. We are going to clean up part of the basement and get it taken to the refuse place. I guess I should say he is going to clean up. Not me! I am only good to be a supervisor with this wrist.
So my life is going on with a few chances in the last few days to help a friend who was having blood pressure problems and needed my help.
On Monday little Esther said thats what friends are for helping each other.
God Bless and have a great week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, ha...cracked me up when you said you would be the supervisor. :) he, he. I like doing that sometimes. :)

glad you got a ride!

how you liking your new fridge?

Raine said...

You are a good friend and it seems perhaps you have some good friends also. I am happy for that

Joyce's Ramblings said...

cabcree-I'm liking my fridge alot. We didn't do the trash today but we did get up and do my wash.
Bob also got Alicia an electric stove at the habitat restore up in IM. :o)
raine-around me are neighbors that helped me many times. The only problem is the one in back of me. I have given up sitting in my backyard. I used to put upscreen house andhave coffee. Now when I sit outside with a friend it is on my front porch. I don't need his agravation.

Katie said...

Praise God that your sister is coming home! Still praying. So glad I got to see you for a few minutes a few weeks ago. love to you!

joan patz said...

Joyce
I was hoping to arrange my schedule to take you, but Vickie was out of town to work. I am so glad it was a good and safe trip.
I too am happy to hear of your sister coming home, God's specific answer to prayer.
I am thankful for you and your spunk, and am happy for your new refrig. You are definitely the prayer warrior in your family. I am glad Bob gets up to help.
Have a great day, I'm at the switchboard today.
love you dear friend