Thursday, October 09, 2008

Same-0h Same-oh

That was my usual answer when someone asked me how things were going. This week isn't that way at all. I was upset because something I am expecting isn't comingand may not come at all even after a promise that it would. I was not feeling well on Sunday and actual pain caused tears fell. I"m better now. Then came Tuesday: My nephew called and said my sister was in the hospital and they almost lost her. There was a doctor in the room talking to her when she suddenly turned toward her son- eyes rolled back into her head - her mouth opened wide and the heart moniter alarm went off. The doctor called for the crash cart. I don't know how long she was gone but she did come back and is in ICU now. They are talking about a pacemaker being put in when she is better. She hasa problem that needs to be taken care of before they can give her the pacemaker.
So no more same-oh same-oh. I am concerned about my sister. Her husband went home from the hospital on Wednesday but she won't be there to take care of him and he will have to start taking care of himself. I am still disappointed with my problems but theydon't compare to what is going on in Texas so far away.
God Bless and have a great rest of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your sister is sick and that you have been suffering some pain. You and your family will be in my prayers.

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

I have a big confidence in ICUs, they are really good, people know what to do, so she is in a safe place. Hope the first problem is not too big and can be resolved fast. A pacemaker today is no big deal, a small "Kästchen" put under the skin. Avoid portables and their radiation and microwaves in general. Hope your "Schwager" is not entirely alone, some family will be around to help him.
So what from humans' side can be done is done, the decision is not ours.
Don't be afraid.

Anonymous said...

is newcap the one that isn't following through!?

we are still praying for b&b!