Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Boom or Bust

No final judgement on the year as of yet. There were high spots and low spots but I have made it thru. I know I have gone down hill this year. The one thing that hasn't lost it's sharpness is my tongue. I only hope the brain continues to kick in before my tongue or shortly after so I don't rant. It would be so wonderful if my kids would always do what I think is right. It would be wonderful if I always knew what is right.
I am me! I am a person that has been alone for many years and I don't always agree with other people's ideas. I, according to many, have a weird outlook on life but the life I have lived gave me that attitude. I try not to hurt anyone. I also appreciate all the help people give me.
I am more than willing to say good bye to 2009 and hello to 2010. There may be changes but don't expect too many from me. Hope I continue to hold my own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a very blessed and peaceful New Year.

Hugs. x

Raine said...

I figured out a while back that no matter how much I would like to, I can't control my kids. All I can do is make suggestions/express opinions and hope that they will think about them. I dont think you are weird at all.

Anonymous said...

My best wishes for you for the New Year, Joyce. I wish that you stay healthy and stay able to take care for yourself. And I do not think that you go out and want to hurt people. WInter returned here with force, I hope you have it warm and do not suffer from cabin fever. Take care.