Monday, February 22, 2010

No More Paper Work

This morning I shredded papers from when I worked. I had made copies of a few reports that were not for the general public as they had names in of people I dealt with and worked with. I made those copies for me and as I don't think I need them now or want anyone to see them they are gone.
That machine worked pretty hard today and will work again tomorrow when I do another drawer. I am getting a big bag full of shredded paper. I quit that work and did other . I had to take something up to the lab at my doctor so I got the sample and my laundry. I did those two things plus picked up light bulbs and a few groceries. It was a busy day.
I have only one question- with the large size of my car door why do I bang my head on the car when I put the laundry in or take it out?
Have a great week. It is cold and we may get snow tomorrow so no adventures just some more exploring here in my house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Head banging - I don't do it now more, makes me dizzy.

Anonymous said...

it probably feels good to get some stuff done...except that hang banging. when I do that makes me a wee upset...okay a wee mad.

Anonymous said...

We have snow on the way again, though it doesn't stick for long.

I'm always banging my head on things, and dropping things, and knocking things over...I'm just clumsy I suppose! xx