Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekend News

On saturday my son Bob came up for a few hours. I could go where I wanted to go and do what I wanted to do. He didn't bring any of my greatgrands so I had no restrictions. Did I do everything I wanted to do-No. I pooped out-no big deal but when you stand around figuring out about something I get tired. I have been thinking about a cell phone for quite awhile for safety sake. The plans and which way to go took alot of time. Did I make the right decision maybe not but it is made and I am satisfied with it. We had a good time together,we had a great meal out and I called a halt to the trip not Bob. I got a few things to celebrate Valentines day with my greatgrands. Bob can deliver them. It was fun to run with someone. I don't get a chance to do that like I used to. My neighbors are good about taking me with quite often but they need time alone since they still have grown children living with them.
I have always been afraid of being the third leg or third sleeve on a pair of pants or a blouse.
There's my weird way of looking at things again.
Saturday night was not a good night for sleep so I didn't get up today until after 9:30. No plans for the day. We will see what happens. Have a blessed week. Oh and if you celebrate it--
Happy Valentines Day. Isn't it great that we have a day to celebrate love?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...can we test out the new phone tomorrow at 5:30a? he, he. just kidding of course.

joan patz said...

Love you!
I had my jr girls ss class over - Harold watched the Doolittle boys, Diane had a free moment with her sister. Harold still does well with boys.
Yes, its hard to make cell phone decisions.