Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why & What For

I am feeling over run by stuff. I'm asking why have I this in my small house? What is it good for?
Do I need it and how do I get rid of it when I can't find a reason to keep it?
Example: June/82 report of training 24 hours. Did I keep it out of necessity-no or because I received a 95% grade. It was needed training for my job Physical Intervention. Don't need that now. I have other things I want gone. Clothes that I won't wear. Things that belong to my kids.
Pictures of people that I won't ever see again and haven't seen in more than a decade. If I could empty out my small house I would be so happy. Even if I get all this separated how do I get it to a refuse place? The back seat of my car isn't big enough. With all the time I am spending in my house I want it cleaned out. I don't want to live in a storage unit anymore!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things slowly sneek in, settle in the corners and start breeding. When I moved here I got rid of a large heap of things. But still its too much. MAybe I need to have another move.