Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Such A Day

It was an "old timers" morning this morning. First thing was, I left work I wanted to do last night and went to bed for a quick nap. I planed to get up and set up my meds for the week and vacuum the front room. Had the vacuum setting in the middle of the front room waiting and the meds sitting on the table in the kitchen. Plows woke me around 4:30. I went back to sleep and had some crazy dreams.
So when I got up I put bread in the toaster started a pot of coffee. I concentrated on getting my meds set up for the week. When I was done yikes the pot was not under the grounds and coffee was running all over the cupboard. After I cleaned up that mess I took the cold bread out of the toaster and ate it and drank some of the coffee. I then vacuumed the front room. Last nights work was done. Life is funny sometimes and I know there isn't going to be any quick naps at night for me. I did make a good lunch with no problem and supper wasn't bad either. I accomplish a few other things to. Just have to remember to be fully awake before I start my day.
Have a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol I've done that with the coffee machine too. So has my Mum. Coffee running into the drawers and cupboards.

the johnson crew said...

oh bummer, i have done that before... i am alaways doing way to many things at once and it sometimes backfires. hope you are having a better week!