Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Did I Start

Well once I got started I can't quit. I have gone through drawers with a vengence and I have shredded all kinds of records,cards,and old banking papers. I am not done yet. I am staying in because of the weather so I am not sure when I will stop. It is a good thing because I can't think of my kids or grandkids going through my stuff. Also when I am done with papers other
things will be going out. This has been needed for a long long time. I work for awhile, stop and then start up. This morning I started to shred before I even started breakfast-without a cup of coffee even. I hope this continues because I want my house the way I want it and that is a house with alot less stuff in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it feel good to get it done?

Anonymous said...

... tornado!

Raine said...

wanna do my house when you are done? (Kidding)