Monday, March 22, 2010

History & More

I didn't realize all the things I would find when I started to clear out my house. I have so many things that bring me back many years. Baptismal certificate from 1938 for my mother,my sister,my younger brother and myself. Birth announcements- one for my son from 1963 and then one for his daughter in 1985. Pictures of people I haven't seen for decades. I am reliving many things these last few weeks. Not everything I find is good but it is history.
This is some project I started. I didn't have to do all that I am doing and my upstairs does not look better right now for all the time I have spent up there. But the memories keep flooding my days and my mind. My brain is really getting a workout trying to fathom what and how I feel.

1 comment:

the johnson crew said...

sounds like a big job. are you doing ok? lots can happen in a life time. keep looking forward. We get to spend eternity with Jesus.