Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Fog

Do you have those days when you feel like your in a fog? They seem to be coming more often for me. But the state has been having those days lately. Friday there was a 31 vehicle pile up with another short distance away 7 cars had a pile up. Today when i turned on the TV I saw schools in many places were starting 2 hours late. I first thought it was a snow day and couldn't figure that out. It was fog. There are places where visibility was down to less than a 1/4 mile. They could not see across the street.
I am trying to deal with my foggy days and I think and rethink what I am doing. Concentration is the way and means for me. Sign of old age I guess.
But what does the state do?

4 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I actually like fog ......unless I need to drive, of course. Hang in there. Spring is almost there.

Anonymous said...

Good question. I drove today early in the morning through fog to an archive and back home this midday through a kind of mist or haze: Somewhere over all this must be the sun, but we have no chance to see her.
Now I have the fog in my head, I have to sleep for an hour or so.
Take care and drink enough water.

the johnson crew said...

we had a lot of fog too, LOTS OF IT! i couldn't believe it lasted into the afternoon.

Raine said...

I live in a valley that gets socked in with fog regularly. I was terrified of it when I was commuting to work but now that I don't work I don't mind it at all. I worry bout everyone else driving in tho. Personal fogs- I have alot of those but I don't believe its due to old age yet. I hope you don't find your foggy days too disturbing