Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nice Visit

This afternoon I had a great little visiter. It was my little great grand son Calvin. He is 4 months old. I haven't seen him since he was less than a week old. It was such a nice surprise.
When his mom called and asked if I wanted to see him I was so happy. I didn't have to go upstairs I could stay downstairs and enjoy the baby leaving the work upstairs. I did go up later and found a few more surprises. But I am tired and don't want to go upstairs and deal with things the first part of my day every day.

3 comments:

the johnson crew said...

i am so glad you got to see your sweet little grand son. i hope that was an encouragement to you.

Cedar said...

Joyce, I enjoyed looking around your Blog and reading about your last couple of days going down memory lane. Will visit again soon. Risley

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Joyce,
I am happy for you.