Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bad Day Outside- Inside Pretty Good

Cold grey damp- a good day to stay inside. What better time to do some more things in my house.
Took a tension pole and put it up in the closet so I could see what i had easier. Put it up and started to hang clothes on it. Working just fine i thought as I could place things i didn't wear too often on this new pole in the back. I didn't know when to stop I guess as the pole and all the clothes went down as I tried to hang a group of sweat shirts. Oh well, get the flashlight so I could see and pick up all the clothes and the pole. I will have to come up with another solution.
I then started to collect all the unused hangers, metal and plastic-need to find a place for them.

(Almost long for the day when I didn't have enough hangers)
I started to think about food. I need to do better healthier meals. So I made a good healthy sliced chicken sandwich for lunch. Now I thought of all kinds of food for supper but my first thoughts were not good healthy thoughts. So I fixed something that even surprised me. There has been this can of salmon in the back of my cupboard for a long time. I don't eat too much canned fish. Maybe once or twice a year. I checked for a recipe and made a salmon loaf.:o). It was good.
So you see it was a somewhat productive day. I like having days when I can say I accomplished something.

1 comment:

the johnson crew said...

i always love days when i accomplish something too!

i am so glad you blog!

love, janelle