Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good News

I am home no longer having a loop recorder in my chest. When it was done it went fine. The trouble was we went to the hospital for 7am. When we received the news that there was a meeting an we had to wait. Laying on a gurney for three hours hurts more than the procedure. Hooked up to a monitor so you are stuck. Nurses very good at putting in IV and all were very nice. But seeing the hospital is in another time zone we were up at 4:30 and their 7 is our 6am. No food or drink and nothing to do. My son at least had coffee in waiting room but that was all.
So I am feeling fine-don't hurt much at all; even riding 100 miles home.
So I am blessed.
Time on my computer is not right. It is about 2 hours slow on my posts.

4 comments:

Raine said...

I'm glad you are home and that the procedure went ok. Sorry you had to wait around on that gurney- thanks for letting me know. I wish that you feel fine and well

the johnson crew said...

oh joyce i am sorry you had to wait for so long on the gurney, i remember having a long wait before my knee surgery and being so nervious, i was asking the nurse, could you please just put me out? - i am glad you are home.

i haven't read your blog for a while because it wasn't showing up on my blog list for some reason as having new posts... i am sorry i have missed what is going on.

praying for you and God bless you.

Janelle

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that it went well. Except for the waiting part of course - there's always some meeting or conference or something! Hope it heals well and fast.

Anonymous said...

yay that it is out! glad it went well.