Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Souvenirs?

I found three more stuck on my body today. Found one last night but the ones I found this morning were on my back. You can't be monitored without having all these things stuck to your body. They never take them all off before you leave. I also removed the pressure bandage this morning and am down to a small bandage and stitches. Now all I have to do is heal. Stitches will dissolve.
Just a little tired and I have no big plans for the day.
The first big holiday of summer coming up. I hope we will all remember the servicemen and woman that have served the country and unfortunately still are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still wired? :)

Joyce's Ramblings said...

mago, No more connections-no more wired up. They get no more information and I get my freedom.

Anonymous said...

I once had to carry a recorder for 48 hours and a blood-pressure-monitoring device. At least once in the hour it pumped up an inflatable cuff, very annoying.

Anonymous said...

Just read your two posts, hope you are ok. Hugs. x